So, I was SO. VERY. EXCITED when I got an email from Ms. Rachel letting us know that the wait was over! What have we been waiting for you ask?!
Oh, I'll tell you.
Rachel occasionally hosts an AMAZING link up series called "In My Opinion..."
The last time Rachel hosted ones of theses linkups- I was alllll over it & it was so much. You can read about it here if you'd like! Anyway, the link up is a NO rules or regulations link up where you just share your opinion. Good, bad, ugly- doesn't matter you just share it!
So, you wanna know what I think?!
Well, in my opinion.....
-It's perfectly acceptable that I'm drafting this list while I'm in a really boring webinar for work. Yep, I admitted it.
- To sometimes hand write your blog posts before typing them up. I like the 'pen to the paper' feeling. Get's my inspiration going.
- It's okay that it's 10:34am on Friday morning....and I'm already planning my drink menu for tonight.
-Girls nights going to see your favorite 80's cover bands are probably the best therapy for a bad week.
-To have been listening to 80's on Pandora allll week to prepare for tonight.
- It's healthy to have a good bawling your eyes out cry fest every once in a while. Hey, sometimes you just need it.
-My gluten free frozen lunches taste JUST like any other frozen lunches. Maybe better....and in my opinion they are worth the extra few dollars.
-Internet services should just be free. You should have to pay for WiFi like you do cable or telephones. It should just come free- like air or tap water (which I know isn't really free but you get my point!)
- The fact that I made dinner for myself 3 out of 5 weeknights is pretty damn impressive.
-As is the fact that I ate a 'brown bag' lunch EVERY workday this week.
- That it's totally fine that my boss told me a could take a "show day" (I worked a weekend for a trade show a few weeks back- Saturday AND Sunday and they are giving us all one day off to make up for it....which in my opinion doesn't add up, but, I digress) and I decided to take it the very next week.
- That I believe this...even if my AM coffee is now decaf.
-It's okay that I might be making some mistakes & that I'm not good at taking the advice of others. The older I get, the more I've learned I kinda need to fall flat on my face in order to learn something.
-The super bowl is kinda blah this year since both my Falcons and my Patriots are out of it. I was hoping for a NE-ATL face off!
- Superbowl is even extra lame this year because I can't really chow down on all the delicious superbowl party foods.
-It's okay to keep wearing my boots even though the soles are coming apart. Hey, money is tight and no one can actually see it.
- You should enter the two sponsored giveaways I have going on right now. Here and Here. Okay, thanks!
-That it's acceptable to be freaking excited for Bloggy Bootcamp in Charlotte, even though it's months away. Are you going?!
-Blogging friends make my life feel complete.
-That it is absolutely CRAZY that 500 of you lovely ladies follow (and hopefully sometimes read) my blog....!
Seriously, I could keep going on and on....but....lunch break is only an hour (which IN MY OPINION should be longer- especially on Fridays!
Oh, one more....in my opinion- Marky Mark is freaking hot. (Good Vibrations just came on my Pandora and now can't stop thinking about him....)